Pages

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Crafty DIY : Stacked Pebble Display

Ok, so you know about the beach combing obsession. Well, I was lucky enough to be given a lovely mini alpine garden in a very chunky stone pot for my birthday, which beautifully compliments my many pebbles from Cornish beaches. So as a little soppy reminder of our holiday in the West Country, I created a display on our doorstep by placing a large oval slab of slate underneath the alpine garden, adding some pretty pebbles riddled with white lines and a homemade stack of flat balanced pebbles. Easy peasy, but quite striking. I was a little nervous about the rabbit taking an interest in such a precarious arrangement, but he's actually more interested in the succulent leaves... as you can see by the mildly nibbled tips.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...