Pages

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Crafty DIY : Round Chalkboard Menu

This little project cost me all of 50p. I found this glass picture frame at a charity shop in the basket labelled 'nobody wants this hideous item so let's mark it down to ridiculous prices that even the most hardened of bargain hunters cannot resist'. Their marketing ploy obviously worked.




I stripped out the glass and was left with the smooth chipboard back, so painted that with chalkboard paint. And then spray painted the rather gloomy green frame with an uplifting white I had leftover in the garage. Sorry about the scrawl. It's a tight month this month, so still no chalkboard pens, but one day you will see nice handwriting on one of my blackboard projects. It probably won't be my handwriting though...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...