Pages

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Crafty DIY : Revamped Candle Tray

I recently found this little metal tray in a charity shop for £1, so of course, despite the fact the colours were not my thing, it still came home with me, because quite frankly, what a bargain. I thought it might be a little more versatile in white, so I spray painted it all over which took only two coats.




This month alone, it has been used as a nibbles tray, then to hold the port decanter (I know, posh right?) and glasses but as a more permanent use, I put some chunky church candles in the middle to make a new light feature. It looks amazing as the light dances through the holes along the rim, so I'll be looking out for a few more bargain trays to convert and dot around the house.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...