Pages

Saturday, 24 December 2011

A Very Merry Christmas to You All!

It’s Christmas Eve! My first favourite day of the year! So I’ll make this brief as I’m sure you are all running around enjoying yourselves too. I just wanted to stop by and say a big THANK YOU to everyone who makes the time to visit this little corner of the web and to wish you all a very merry Christmas. I’ll see you all next week after we have all undoubtedly gained a few extra pounds. Until then embrace those elasticated waists and big girl knickers and I’ll toast you all tomorrow morning with a glass of bubbly whilst the cat and rabbit are running around with their new scarfs on. Yay!





2 comments:

  1. Happy happy Christmas to you too my gorgeous and thaankyou for another fab and inspirational evening last night x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY Christmas to you too gorgeous girl! Thankyou for another wonderful evening last night..........there really is nothing like a nosh up with friends and a big glass of wine to get you in the mood for Christmas! L x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment...