Pages

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Crafty DIY : Blackboard Pebble Place Settings

Welcome back everybody! I hope you have all maintained your svelte-like figures. I know I lost mine way before December even kicked in! I’m squeezing in this little craft in case you need something for the table for your New Year celebrations. If you’ve been visiting for a while, you will know that I had a brief fling in the caravan… with blackboard paint. Love it! I painted so many things. And my love was rekindled after a trip to the beach to collect some flat(ish) pebbles (thanks to all our friends who I dragged out of the nice warm pub and down to the wind swept beach one evening with only a keyring torch to search by) for place settings to be able to scribble guests’ names onto.



This was another quick project. Choose your stones (friends helping by moonlight optional). Paint your stones. Paint them again. Leave to dry. Mark out your names with chalk. Perfect for Christmas and New Year dinners. Now, back to our week off J







 

1 comment:

  1. My name! My name!!
    It made me smile!
    I hope(am sure!) you had a lovely christmas.
    Did you like my present??x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment...