Pages

Friday, 25 November 2011

Crafty DIY : Free Thank You Card

Did I mention that we own a house?!?!?!?! Yay, yay, yay!!!! Still bouncing around like a certifiable fruit cake, perhaps with a little less energy than usual given the 'post six room redecoration marathon' exhaustion, however we're on day four of the new commute and with a little help from our menacingly addictive friend coffee, we're starting to get in the groove. Cannot wait for the weekend!!!




Anyway, with so much going on, I am a little late with my thank you cards for those that have helped us out, so knocked this up in my beloved Illustrator. And have posted it here if you are ever in need of any thank you notes yourself. Simply click on the image to download the PDF from MediaFire. Oh...and exactly ONE MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!! Whoop whoop :) Oh no, now for the caffeine come down - back to the kitchen I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...