Pages

Monday, 3 October 2011

Crafty DIY : Stencilled Letter Holder

I had a bit of wood leftover from when we made the bench at the front into two seats and stored it all this time because I felt it had potential and sure enough, it fulfilled its destiny in the form of a letter holder.




A letter holder is actually a very important item in such a small space. I could bore you with stories of us losing train tickets and important documents since moving into the van.  It’s only 13 foot long, how is it possible to misplace things this frequently? Don’t let me go on.







But this little leftover was the perfect size. So I painted it white and then added a homemade butterfly stencil to it (originally made here). I did blob up a little bit with the sponge, but it's not too noticeable. I just needed to figure out where to hang it. Space is getting a little tight and so we’re on a one in, one out policy now. At least thats what the other half thinks.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe!!
    Im loving the blog - i have now started doing crafty stuff now too....
    I have been making my own xmas cards =) and your Mum and Dad gave me some chiken wire so im going to ATTEMPT to make the love heart lights you made but i want mine to go outside and make candel holders instead of the lights!!! I will let you know how i get on....haha See you soon Take care Alex xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment...